Your ERP implementation is an opportunity to improve performance by rethinking and redesigning your processes.
“I worked with Erpisto consultants throughout the entire software selection process. For our company, it was important to not only document our processes, but also to improve our processes, prior to implementing a software package. Erpisto consultants traveled to our site several times and conducted sessions with our team to ensure we captured all of our key requirements. In addition, they facilitated workshops that enabled us to define and optimize our business processes to align with our company goals and position us for future growth . . . This enabled us to mitigate our risk and reduced our overall costs by implementing our software solution 20 percent faster than anticipated.”
Ann M. Vullo, Director of Information Services
Memory Suppliers, Inc.
To achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment from new technology, private and public sector organizations rely on our proprietary PERFECT Process™ Methodology. We help organizations improve their processes before selection rather than allowing software functionality to dictate your operations.
- Benchmark Assessment
- Process Mapping
- Three degrees of process management (based on your needs)
- Process Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Process Reengineering
- Six Sigma DMAIC Analysis
- Change Impact Analysis
- Organizational Structure Redesign
- Business Case and Return on Investment
- Continuous Process Improvement
The Six Sigma DMAIC approach is a management philosophy focused on making an organization more effective and efficient. By incorporating this approach into our PERFECT Process™ Methodology, organizations benefit from a comprehensive and holistic analysis of their current state and a recommendation for improved efficiency and operational excellence. Our methodology consists of three key steps:
- Business Process Mapping – This includes one-on-one work with various functional areas and individuals at your organization to outline strategy, map processes, gather requirements and KPIs, validate findings and identify process improvement opportunities. The strategic and tactical assessments conducted provide the framework for the initial business case and benefits realization plan.
- Business Process Improvement, Optimization and/or Reengineering – Using the Six Sigma DMAIC framework, we “deep dive” into your organization’s processes and identify opportunities for improvement. This involves on-site Kaizen workshops, Root Cause Analysis and solution development, and improvement pilot sessions. Erpisto will help your organization implement process changes and document any new policies and procedures. We perform process improvement, optimization or reengineering based on each client’s needs.
- Continuous Improvement – To ensure that the recommended process improvements are practical, sustainable and continue to deliver value to the organization, Erpisto provides leadership and change management support, executive and end-user training, tools and resources, including a Center of Excellence, and ongoing implementation, post-implementation and benefits realization services.
The Six Sigma approach also applies to government agencies. Our LEAN Government™ methodology builds on the three components above by including our unique service offering for Government Process Management. By eliminating non-value added processes within your agency, we help you improve your level of service to citizens. We conduct LEAN Government™ activities in three key phases:
- Establishing LEAN Governance – Activities during this phase include developing the implementation plan, communications plan, project strategy, value stream prioritization and key performance indicators (KPIs). The majority of these activities are conducted in collaboration with the leadership level of the government agency.
- Enabling LEAN Transition – To establish the government agency’s ongoing capabilities, Erpisto turns its focus to the division level. Activities during this phase include determining the division-level LEAN transition plan, divisional improvement KPIs, roles and responsibilities and process improvements. Erpisto also conducts several types of LEAN orientation activities and divisional improvement activities to ensure the entire organization is educated, engaged and ready to take advantage of the process improvements to come.
- Enabling LEAN Culture Shift – The third phase enables government agencies to conduct and sustain process improvement activities in the long term. Activities during this phase include determining the culture shift and organizational change management plan and outlining divisional training requirements, participants, events and schedules. Erpisto also provides mentoring and coaching, facilitates employee-led LEAN activities and monitors the overall culture shift to ensure performance targets are being met and recommend mitigation activities in areas of risk.
Our staged approach empowers your organization to understand, improve and take charge of your processes in both the short- and long-term. It also provides the training and support necessary to create true and lasting change throughout your organization.