We help you find the software that best fits your organization’s budget, timeframe, industry and operational needs.
We engaged Erpisto Consulting to perform a two stage analysis in a very short period of time. The first was to recommend an ERP system that fit our business needs. Starz Entertainment was well underway with this process to the point of reviewing vendor proposals. Erpisto was asked to review documentation describing our business processes, review the RFP responses for accuracy and truthfulness, and use their knowledge and contacts to provide a detailed analysis and recommendation.
Tim Linstrom, Senior Manager – Business Systems Integration
For a one-stop solution to digital transformation, your organization needs a team that cuts through the sales hype to determine which ERP system and deployment model best suits the organization you want to become. Because we are independent and technology agnostic, we don’t push one software package or ERP vendor over another to benefit our bottom line. Our approach helps you identify the total cost of ownership and forces competing software vendors to address your specific requirements.
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
- We take the time to get to know your organization, understand your operational model, get to know your people and find the right fit for your organization.
- Our consultants are certified in Erpisto’s proprietary 360-degree ERP training program, ensuring consistent delivery based on collective experience.
- Erpisto consultants have both ERP selection and ERP implementation expertise in more than 150 different ERP vendors and software solutions, including software as a service (SaaS), cloud ERP, best-of-breed and open source solutions.
- We provide full lifecycle, 360-degree ERP consulting services so you benefit from our hands-on implementation and organizational change experience, resulting in a more informed and pragmatic decision.
- Through negotiations with ERP vendors, we are able to save clients well in excess of the cost of our ERP selection fees.