Advantages of Asset & Inventory Management
Erpisto Asset & Inventory Management comes with the efficient integrated applications to cover marketing automation, sales-force automation, case management and eCommerce solutions. Erpisto Asset & Inventory Management offers following benefits:
- Improvement in responsiveness to drive increase in the customer retention
- Marketing and messaging activities automation
- New customers reach while retaining existing customer communities
- Delivery of tailor made customer experiences
- Business collaboration at cross functional basis to increase customer service levels
- Campaigns creation and execution in less time
- Campaigns management with less number of employees
- Increased visibility through the call center performance
- Erpisto CRM Account Management help you in maximizing the talent within your organization through fast and efficient people support. Erpisto understand to support and manage human resources on global basis and it works with your company to manage your CRM Account Management requirements.
Stages in Erpisto CRM Asset and Inventory Management Process
Different stages in Erpisto CRM Asset and Inventory Management process are as follows:
Products basically refers to the services or goods that are either procured or sold by an organization. You can keep track of all the products through this Erpisto CRM asset and inventory management feature.
Product Stocks screen shows Item Name, Purchase Price, Quantity, Stock In date and Action for all the product stocks.
Price Book mainly refers to the agree price for the sale of a specific product to the customer. Prices can vary from customer to customer based on the agreed terms.
Vendors represent the individuals, contractors or companies from whom the organization procures services or products.
Quotes represent the legal agreements between customer and a vendor for the delivery of requested product in specified time at agreed price.
Sales Order contains the confirmation of sales which are generated after the customer sends purchase order based on the quotes.
Purchase orders represent the legally bound order placement document for the procurement of services and products from vendors.
Invoices are the bills which are issued by vendor to customer with rendered services or goods for the purpose of payment clearance.