Erpisto helps your organization minimize implementation time and reduce risk.
“Eric and his team at Erpisto Consulting are trusted partners. They are knowledgeable and provide personalized solutions for their clients. After working with them for only a short time, it became clear that their number one priority is ensuring their clients’ implementation success. And speaking from personal experience, they exceed that goal time and time again.”
– Divisional Vice President of large, global retailer
Erpisto can help your organization minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software. To achieve operational efficiency and a high return on investment from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Erpisto team and rely on our proprietary PERFECT Path™ Implementation Methodology. Our technology-agnostic methodology is based on collective experience with hundreds of ERP implementations and more than 150 software solutions. With this approach, your organization will realize the benefits you expect. In the private sector, this means cost savings and increased productivity. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
- Erpisto’s proven methodologies enable organizations to continue operating at maximum capacity with lower risk throughout implementation.
- On average, Erpisto clients implement ERP software in 10% less time and at 50% less cost than those that do not rely on our guidance.
- Our ERP Project Recovery methodology and toolset has helped countless organizations get their implementations back on track.
Erpisto’s ERP implementation methodology and tools enable organizations to do more with – and benefit more from – their ERP software systems. Rather than focus strictly on the functional or technical aspects of an implementation, our broad and independent experience allows clients to implement ERP more effectively than if they tried to do it themselves or with a software vendor, system integrator or value-added reseller (VAR).
WHAT WE DELIVER
We serve as our clients’ single point of accountability during an ERP implementation by focusing on the following activities:
- Certified project management focusing on risk, scope, cost, time and resources
- Comprehensive process reengineering and workflow definition
- Incorporation of LEAN methodologies, Six Sigma and other industry-specific skillsets into the overall transformation
- Improvement of technical infrastructure
- Alignment of ERP implementation with organizational requirements
- Organizational change management, communication and training activities
- Integration between the core ERP system and processes, systems and stakeholders
- Definition of ERP measures of success
- Optimization of measurable benefits
- Functional and technical development and support
- Customized ERP workshops
- Project recovery support
- On-site ERP Boot Camp training
- Risk management and mitigation planning activities